In writing to the Philippian church, the Apostle Paul began the letter saying, “Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.” That verse expresses how we feel about each of you! As we focus on the offering today, I want to say thank you to every one of you who has supported us down through the years with your generosity. You may not realize it, but your generous gifts do make a difference.
Let me just share with you a few of the great stories we have seen this past year that were made possible because you gave. This year we… (Name three to four events your church did)
- Reached XXX number of kids through our VBS!
- XX students attended camp and XX gave their lives to Christ!
- We sent missions teams to…
- On top of all that we kept all our ministries going and growing.
- We even were able to pay the electric bill so that we could keep this place cool throughout the summer heat!
All of the above was only possible because you gave. So, from all of us, Thank You! Your generous gifts do matter, and we are grateful!